Monday, June 30, 2008

Making Money Online - Article

This Article was written for GoArticles.com on 6-29-08.

Making Money Online! Another quick tip - As I sit her looking at a blank page I ponder about what I should write about. It suddenly hit me! QUALITY CONTENT. We all know that quality content on the web is king and critical in steering people to your niche target. My niche area for "Quality Content" is Internet Marketing and Making Money Online . As I think about these concepts a number of things come to mind. Some of the important issues for me as I write about Making Money Online are, back links and page placement. Most people that write articles, do so, to also create back links and to improve their search engine placement. Content can be created by personal experience or a little research. I like to review other blogs posted on a variety of blog sites. As I review blogs, I get ideas to write about and then proceed to compose my masterpiece just kidding). Sometime, I find myself searching Google with special keywords. As an example, last week I was researching for one of my blogs and I searched Lakeshore Property on Google. As I looked at the links I wrote down several topics that came to the top of the search. After reviewing the topics I put together a nice 600 word article about Lakeshore interests; attractions and rentals fit nice into my back linking efforts that follow a well writen article. I hope that you've enjoyed this short but simple example of how to create original and helpful content for marketing your blogs and Online Empire! Alpha Wolf - YoMammy.com

No comments: