Thursday, June 26, 2008

Making Money Blogging - Lesson 3

Making Money Blogging - Lesson 3

I'm going to switch gears for a minute and introduce you to another quick way to Make Money! I currently took approximately 250 domain names that I own and parked them at Parked.com. The domains are setup with appropriate templates that match the domains keywords. The site (Parked.com) is very user friendly and has generated good daily revenue since I've moved these domains to their site several months ago. After placing my domains on Parked.com I created a simple web site to link the domains to. This new site is called YoMammy.com. YoMammy.com provides quick reference links for all the domains that were parked at Parked.com. After watching the performance of the domains I linked the domains that produce the highest click through traffic, and that produce the highest revenue streams, at the top of YoMammy.com. As you can see, there are categories for all interests. The latest links added are for Hybrid Autos and Healthcare needs. The obvious objective I face is marketing YoMammy.com. As I continue to build out blogs as noted in the first two lessons, I will add back links for YoMammy.com from these blogs. Hopefully, the back links will generate additional traffic (wish me luck!) Please read the other lessons on this blog if you haven't.

Note to reader, YoMammy.com later became what is now known as the
Planet Blogging Network!

Blog on good peoples - Alpha Wolf

No comments: